Thursday, December 31, 2009

Adios' bad health, you're gone with 2009.

Well I am pretty sure that I got the first good news today, out of all of 2009. Ha, my cultures came back for the mycobacterium. It isn't the exact "MAC" bacteria that they thought it was, but it is a mycobacterium colonieum or how ever you want to spell that.... I am actually not 100% sure what the doctor said, because I was so excited to hear that my cultures came back. They are going to put me on the RIGHT antibiotics after the 1st of the year. I can't wait to stick it to the man with this nasty gnarly bug. Seriously, it's worn me down crazy style this year.

I am going to be keeping my broviach in my chest, because the doctor said it will be 3 months of antibiotics, of what kind, I don't know just yet. But I'd rather be healthy for when Nick comes back home to me, than be sicker. So it's a dirty job, but someones gotta do it!

I finally got my scale up and running, after almost a week. I don't exactly know how accurate it is, but right now I am weighing in at about 93.5 lbs, so my goal for now is 96.0 by the 10th. I think I can do it, or so I hope... gotta get some meat back on these lil bones of mine.

That's about all I got for now, I've been feeling good, or well, O.K. for the past couple of days, nothing crazy.. so yeah :) Till next time loverbums.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment